Portfolio Manager – FPA Queens Road Funds
Steve has served as the portfolio manager for the FPA Queens Road Funds since inception in 2002.
Prior to joining Bragg Financial Advisors in 1999, Steve spent three years as a product manager with GMAC Insurance and Reliance Insurance Companies. Steve is a member of the CFA Institute and the North Carolina Society of Financial Analysts.
Steve is married with four daughters and lives on a small family farm near Davidson, North Carolina. Steve enjoys fishing, hunting, playing golf and being outdoors on the farm with his girls.
- Portfolio Manager – FPA Queens Road Funds
Education & Professional Experience
- BA Business Management, North Carolina State University
- MBA – Wake Forest University
- CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst
- 31 years industry experience
- 23 years on Bragg team
- Reliance Insurance Company – Product Management
- GMAC Insurance Company – Product Management
- Fishing, hunting, being outdoors on the farm with my four daughters
- Getting knee-deep in a good project and learning how to do something new
- Reading and research; have read the biographies of 26 of our US presidents
- Catawba Lands Conservancy: Board member
- A Giving Spirit Foundation: Former board member
- Davidson Community Players: Former board member and treasurer
- Ramah Christian Classical School: Former board member and finance chair
- Davidson College Presbyterian Church: Elder, former stewardship committee chair, Pastor Search Committee
- Johnston YMCA: Former board member
- Bethlehem Center of Charlotte: Former chairman of the board