Current Job Openings
Client Service Associate
The Client Service Associate serves a crucial role on the wealth management team at Bragg Financial. Partnering with a team consisting of Client Advisors and Portfolio Managers, the Client Service Associate works directly with clients and other team members to deliver excellent service to clients of the firm.
- Communicating with clients via telephone, email and in-person in a professional manner to ensure requests are met in a timely fashion.
- Preparing Client Advisors for meetings and following up with clients after meetings.
- Onboarding new clients – preparing new account paperwork, gathering client information and signatures (physical signature and/or electronic signature through DocuSign), working with our Custodians (Pershing and Schwab) to set up the account and manage the transfer of assets.
- Serving existing clients – maintaining existing client relationships through the processing of client requests (RMDs, federal fund wires, ACH, check distributions, journals, charitable giving, cost basis administration, etc.).
- Working with CPAs, Estate Planning Attorneys, and other third parties to meet client needs.
- Maintaining client data in CRM program.
- Adhering to firm processes and procedures and actively looking for opportunities to implement improvements.
- Gaining knowledge of financial custodian processes, specifically Schwab Institutional and Pershing LLC.
- Collaborating with other teams such as Client Advisors, Portfolio Managers, and Portfolio Reporting to ensure client needs and objectives are accurately being met.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience in client service and brokerage preferred but others will be considered
- Strong communication skills (written and oral) as there will be significant client contact
- Ability to work well as a member of a team
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, great attention to detail, high empathy, sense of urgency
- Minimum cash compensation $60,000
- Generous benefits including dollar-for-dollar match on 401(k) up to 10% of pay in 2022