Marc is a Client Advisor for Bragg Financial Advisors. Marc advises clients in the areas of retirement planning, investment management, estate planning, charitable gifting, and education planning.
Marc has spent his entire career providing financial planning and advice to individuals and families. Prior to joining Bragg, he was a Senior Financial Advisor with Vanguard’s Personal Advisor Service. In that role, he provided portfolio management and comprehensive financial planning for high net-worth clients. Before that, he worked in TIAA’s Individual Advisory Services group. Marc started his career with UBS Financial Services where he focused on retirement planning and investment management, spending eleven years in one of their Chicagoland offices before he and his wife relocated to Charlotte in 2013.
Marc was born in Chicago and raised in the nearby suburbs. He lives in south Charlotte with his wife, Gretchen, and their two young children. Marc is passionate about helping younger generations develop awareness about financial responsibility and business acumen, and has volunteered in the past for organizations such as JA Finance Park, JA BizTown, and DECA.
- Client Advisor
Education & Professional Experience
- BBA Finance, University of Iowa
- CFP® – Certified Financial Planner
- CRPC® – Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- 20 years industry experience
- 2 years on Bragg team
- Vanguard – Senior Financial Advisor
- TIAA – Client Relationship Consultant
- UBS – Investment Associate
- International soccer
- Chicago pro sports fanatic (still a Bears season ticket holder)
- Playing & coaching soccer with/for my son
- Creating art & listening to music with my daughter