Lynn is a Client Advisor at Bragg Financial Advisors. She prepares retirement and cash flow projections for clients and advises on tax and estate planning issues.
Prior to joining Bragg, Lynn worked for four years with BB&T as a Wealth Planning Analyst. She spent ten years prior to that advising clients in the Financial Planning Group with Wells Fargo and predecessor banks Wachovia and First Union. As a financial planner, she provided comprehensive financial planning to her clients, which included retirement, cash flow, tax, risk, and estate planning. She primarily advised corporate executives and specialized in helping them understand and best utilize their company benefit plans, including employee stock options, deferred compensation and retirement savings plans. She began her financial career in 1994 with First Union as an assistant branch manager in Raleigh and later served as a team manager in Charlotte.
Lynn grew up moving around quite a bit between Virginia Beach, New Jersey, Florida, and Illinois, until her family moved to Charlotte for her last year and a half of high school. She has now lived in Charlotte for over 25 years. She is married and has two teenage children. Lynn is a “First Connections” volunteer with the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.
- Client Advisor
Education & Professional Experience
- BS Mathematics, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- CFP® - Certified Financial Planner
- 28 years industry experience
- 5 years on Bragg team
- BB&T- Wealth Planning Analyst
- Wells Fargo- Financial Planner
- First Union Bank (now Wells Fargo)- Team Manager
- Hiking in the North Carolina mountains
- Enjoying as many views of lakes, waterfalls, rivers, and streams as possible