Director of Family Office Services,
Jen is the Director of Family Office Services and a Client Advisor for Bragg Financial Advisors. She is responsible for providing multi-generational family wealth planning services to clients, focusing on their goals of preserving, transferring and managing their wealth. She collaborates with colleagues, clients and their advisors to provide comprehensive solutions for the complex financial needs of individuals and families.
For over a decade, Jen worked with ultra-high-net worth families and individuals at Abbot Downing (previously Calibre, the ultra-high-net worth division of Wachovia/Wells Fargo). She served as a relationship manager in their Charlotte office, where she oversaw client administration for the rising generation of families. Prior to joining Abbot Downing, Jen was a relationship associate at U.S. Trust Company in New York City, where she also worked with high-net-worth individuals.
Jennifer is currently a member of the Charlotte Estate Planning Council. She enjoys coaching for Girls on the Run and training for half and full marathons while fundraising for various cancer support and research charities.
She was born and raised in upstate New York and, after a few years in New York City and Long Island, now makes her home in Huntersville, North Carolina, with her husband and two dogs.
- Director of Family Office Services
- Client Advisor
Education & Professional Experience
- BS Business, Binghamton University
- MBA, Wake Forest University
- CFP® – Certified Financial Planner
- CTFA® – Certified Trust & Financial Advisor
- 15 years industry experience
- 2 years on Bragg team
- Abbot Downing – Relationship Manager, Family Office Services
- US Trust Company – Relationship Associate
- World travel, especially visiting family in Italy
- Seeing new places through running and road racing adventures
- Discovering new tastes and learning to cook new flavors