Director of Client Service
Heather is the Director of the Client Service Team for Bragg Financial Advisors and is also a member of the Leadership Team.
Heather began her career in the financial industry at WBI Investments in Red Bank, New Jersey. In 2015, she relocated to North Carolina, where she worked as Operations Manager for an independent advisory firm in Charlotte.
Heather received her Bachelor of Arts in Economics from Rutgers University. She also earned the Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™) designation from the College for Financial Planning.
Originally from New Jersey, Heather lives in Huntersville with her husband and two daughters. In her free time, she enjoys being with her family, reading, swimming, and visiting the beach.
- Director of Client Service
- Member of Leadership Team
Education & Professional Experience
- BA Economics, Rutgers University
- FPQP™ – Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional
- 14 years industry experience
- 3 years on Bragg team
- Hobart Financial – Operations Manager
- WBI Investments – Wealth Management Specialist
- Traveling with my family
- Playing soccer with my daughter