Evan is a Client Advisor for Bragg Financial Advisors. In his role, Evan is responsible for providing informed and objective advice to guide clients towards achieving their wealth planning goals with clarity and confidence.
Evan brings more than twenty years of experience advising high-net worth individuals, closely held business owners, executives and family offices with their investment, estate, tax, business, and philanthropic planning needs. Prior to joining Bragg Financial Advisors, Evan spent over sixteen years in the Wealth Planning Group of The Wells Fargo Private Bank where he led a team of planning professionals providing financial planning services to the firm’s largest and most complex relationships with an emphasis on the business owner and multi-generational family wealth client. He began his career with Deloitte Tax where he was a part of the Private Client Advisor group in the Charlotte, North Carolina office.
Evan received his Bachelor of Arts and Master of Accounting from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He is a Certified Public Accountant and a Certified Financial Planner.
Evan is married and has five children. When not attending his kids’ basketball, lacrosse, cross-country or track events, he enjoys spending time outdoors, exercising, traveling, woodworking and cooking. Evan is active in his local church where he regularly volunteers in community service opportunities.
- Client Advisor
Education & Professional Experience
- BA, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Master of Accounting, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Member of Phi Beta Kappa
- CPA – Certified Public Accountant
- CFP® – Certified Financial Planner
- 20 years industry experience
- First year on Bragg team
- Wells Fargo – Led the Wealth Planning Practice for NC and SC
- Deloitte Tax – Member of Private Client Advisors Practice
- Exploring the National Parks with his family.
- Adventures in general—traveling to a new destination, camping, white water canoeing, sky diving (once), hiking, etc.
- Creating great meals in the kitchen to enjoy with family and friends.
- Foundation for the Carolinas: Member of the Professional Advisors Cabinet
- Charlotte Estate Planning Council: Member
- Hope Community Church: Member and Community Group Leader