Client Service Associate
Crystal is a Client Service Associate for Bragg Financial Advisors.
She began her career in the financial industry as the Director of Marketing for an independent advisory firm in Charlotte where she discovered her passion was client experience and service.
Crystal received her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington. She also earned the Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™) designation from the College for Financial Planning in 2021.
An active board member of The Ella Foard Foundation for Rett Syndrome, Crystal seeks every opportunity to volunteer in the local community with various organizations.
Born and raised in Charlotte, Crystal and her husband now reside in Matthews with their daughter Charlie and their two dogs. They are avid sports fans and enjoy being active as a family. They also enjoy entertaining friends and family and traveling to the coast often.
- Client Service Associate
Education & Professional Experience
- BS Business Administration, UNC-Wilmington
- FPQP™ – Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional
- 1 year on Bragg team
- 12 Years Marketing Experience
- 7 Years Industry Experience
- Hobart Financial Group – Director of Marketing
- HPREA – Director of Marketing & Team Development
- Spending time outdoors
- Watching and playing sports of any kind