Anthony is a Portfolio Manager for Bragg Financial Advisors and is an active member of the Investment Committee.
Before joining the Bragg team, he spent four years with Barings in the Global Business Development Group. Prior to Barings, he spent five years as a Portfolio Manager at Bedel Financial Consulting, Inc. Key responsibilities included investment research, asset allocation, security selection, and portfolio construction. Prior to that, Anthony spent two years at City Real Estate Advisors, Inc. as a Financial Analyst in the Credit & Underwriting Department. He focused on underwriting, financial modeling, and due diligence for Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) real estate equity investments.
Born in Ukraine, Anthony lived in Africa for several years but spent the majority of his childhood in Sweden. He came to the United States to attend college. After ten years in Indianapolis, Indiana, Anthony and his wife Inessa moved to Charlotte. They spend most of their free time with their triplet boys and their dog Lola. Anthony enjoys all forms of outdoor activities, traveling, sports, and mentoring.
- Portfolio Manager
- Member of Investment Committee
Education & Professional Experience
- BA Management & Economics, Anderson University
- MBA Finance – Ball State University
- CFA – Chartered Financial Analyst
- 11 years industry experience
- First year on Bragg team
- Barings – Associate Director
- Bedel Financial Consulting, Inc. – Portfolio Manager
- City Real Estate Advisors, Inc. – Financial Analyst
- Spending time with my wife and triplet boys
- Outdoor activities