Client Service Associate
Adria is a Client Service Associate for Bragg Financial Advisors.
She began her career in the financial industry as an Operations Manager at Benchmark Wealth Management in Old Lyme, Connecticut. Adria and her family relocated to Tega Cay, South Carolina, in 2017 and she worked as a Client Services Specialist for an independent advisory firm in Charlotte before joining the Bragg team.
Adria received her Bachelor of Science in Exercise Physiology and Human Performance from Adelphi University in 1993 followed by her master’s degree in Elementary Education from the University of New Haven in 1996. She also earned the Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional (FPQP™) designation from the College for Financial Planning in 2012.
Adria is married to Scott, and between the two of them they have six children. In her free time, she enjoys spending time on Lake Wyle with her family and friends. She is member of Elevation Church and an active volunteer at the Charlotte Rescue Mission.
- Client Service Associate
Education & Professional Experience
- BS Exercise Physiology & Human Performance, Adelphi University
- MA Elementary Education, University of New Haven
- FPQP™ – Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional
- 10 years industry experience
- 1 year on Bragg team
- Hobart Financial – Client Services Specialists
- Benchmark Wealth Management – Operations Manager
- The beach with my toes in the sand!
- Boating with my family and friends
- Enjoying beautiful sunsets